Proud Member of
Where Reputation Matters
THE NAME SAYS IT ALL
We Work in Harmony
Harmony Basements is a true representation of dedication, professionalism, and punctuality. We extend our basement renovation and finishing services to our customers’ full satisfaction. We also understand your property is an asset and our magic touches to your basement will surely enhance its value. This is because the kind of work we do is:
- Up to and beyond industry standards
- Environmentally-conscious materials
- Prompt and timely basement renovation
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Financed to accommodate any budget
Furthermore, we believe that a great basement renovation starts with an immaculate design. This is why our in-house designers, architects, and engineers work around the clock to ensure your finished basement is a work of art. On top of a perfect finished basement design, we guarantee your basement renovation complies with city laws, safety regulations, and building codes.
MATERIAL COMPARISON CHART
|Residential grade (mould-free)
|Luxury engineered vinyl plank from Torlys 100% Canadian (water/mould-proof)
|Torlys thermal barrier underlayment (water/mould-proof)
|Same colour & material as Torlys vinyl floor
|iPad Sketch, inaccurate – not to scale
|Accurate 3D design
100% PEACE OF MIND
Building Your Trust Is Our Promise
- Our mission is absolute honesty and integrity. We guarantee an honest proposal, no surprises, no hidden costs, and no fine-print terms.
- We are proud to be the only basement renovation contractor that can provide the most comprehensive design consultation available in the industry during the initial in-house visit: a detailed AutoCAD, 3D Design, and proposal with an itemized cost breakdown of the project (all included – no commitment required).
- You would not buy a car without test-driving it, and renovating your basement will not just cost a few hundred dollars, it can cost thousands. For this reason, we believe everyone should be able to “test-drive” their newly designed space before buying. Our highly-skilled design team will submerge you into a perfect 3D-Model of your new basement using the most advanced VR-Technology. You have to see it to believe it!
- Did you hire a basement renovation contractor already? Under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), you have a 10-day “cooling-off period” to cancel any construction agreement in Ontario and get a refund for any deposit/down payment. If you have passed 10 days and feel that the contractor you hired has represented their goods or services in a false, misleading or deceptive way, you can withdraw from the contract by writing to the business within 1 year and getting a full refund. Click Here to Read More about the CPA.
- Request a free estimate today. Our designers can show you why we are the right company for your basement renovation project.
RENOVATE WITH CONFIDENCE, RENOVATE WITH HARMONY
A RenoMark™ certified professional!
- Harmony does not support the underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate “fly-by-night” and “cash only” businesses.
- Information and education are important to us. As proud active RemoMark & BILD members, we are the first to know about changes in building codes, municipal requirements, health and safety regulations.
- We offer peace-of-mind! Harmony is concerned about fair and honest quotes and reliable start and finish dates. We understand that keeping the lines of communication wide open is the key to a successful job.
- We take care of the details, hiring us means that the details like ensuring all necessary approvals and permits are in place, we have legitimate contractor’s business licenses and a 4 million liability insurance, all our employees and sub-contractors have workers’ compensation coverage.
We are just a call or email away, contact us today to begin your Harmony Basement journey.
905-669-9039 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the Reno-Guide from RenoMark™
Before You Renovate. See Also:
– The Five Steps To a Worry-Free Renovation
– Our code of Ethics & Conduct
Enjoy browsing through our portfolio
Why Our Clients Love Us So Much?
It’s simple, we do things differently and we do them with great pride and passion, that is why our finished basements are great!