Proud Member of
Where Reputation Matters
100% PEACE OF MIND
Building your trust is our promise
- Our mission is absolute honesty and integrity – We guarantee an honest proposal, no surprises, no hidden costs, and no fine-print terms.
- We are proud to be the only contractor that can provide the most comprehensive design consultation available in the industry during the initial in-house visit: a detailed AutoCAD, 3D-Design, and proposal with an itemized cost breakdown of the project (all included – no commitment required).
- You would not buy a car without test-driving it, and renovating your basement will not just cost a few hundred dollars, it can cost thousands. For this reason, we believe everyone should be able to “test-drive” their newly designed space before buying. Our highly-skilled design team will submerge you into a perfect 3D-Model of your new basement using the most advanced VR-Technology. You have to see it to believe it!
- Did you hire a contractor already? Under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), you have a 10-day “cooling-off period” to cancel any construction agreement in Ontario and get a refund for any deposit/down payment. If you have passed 10 days and feel that the contractor you hired has represented their goods or services in a false, misleading or deceptive way, you can withdraw from the contract by writing to the business within 1 year and getting a full refund. Click Here to Read More about the CPA.
- Request a free design consultation today, our designers can show you why we are the right company for your basement renovation project.
RENOVATE WITH CONFIDENCE, RENOVATE WITH HARMONY
A RenoMark™ certified professional!
- Harmony does not support the underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate “fly-by-night” and “cash only” businesses.
- Information and education are important to us. As proud active RemoMark & BILD members, we are the first to know about changes in building codes, municipal requirements, health and safety regulations.
- We offer peace-of-mind! Harmony is concerned about fair and honest quotes and reliable start and finish dates. We understand that keeping the lines of communication wide open is the key to a successful job.
- We take care of the details, hiring us means that the details like ensuring all necessary approvals and permits are in place, we have legitimate contractor’s business licenses and a 4 million liability insurance, all our employees and sub-contractors have workers’ compensation coverage.
We are just a call or email away, contact us today to begin your Harmony Basement journey.
905-669-9039 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the Reno-Guide from RenoMark™
Before You Renovate. See Also:
– The Five Steps To a Worry-Free Renovation
– Our code of Ethics & Conduct
Enjoy browsing through our portfolio
Why Our Clients Love Us So Much?
It’s simple, we do things differently and we do them with great pride and passion